Our team of specialist consultants and surgeons will offer you the latest surgical and non-surgical treatments, with the goal of getting you back to your everyday life and enjoying your normal activities as quickly as possible. We provide comprehensive aftercare which will ensure you have the best possible outcome following your treatment.
– Following your surgery, we will provide at-home care advice, including how to perform everyday tasks like washing and appropriate wound care.
– We will support you by providing any walking aids that you may need, or other medical equipment.
– Any required painkilling medication and anti-inflammatories will be given to you.
– To ensure that everything is healing as expected, you will have post-surgery check-ups with your surgeon.
– To help you to recover as quickly and fully as possible, we will offer a personalised rehabilitation programme. This may include a routine of exercises from a physiotherapist to build strength and flexibility in the affected area and prevent stiffness.
– We are also on-hand with friendly, helpful telephone advice if you have any concerns.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss anything in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You’re more likely to develop bunions if your shoes don’t fit properly, you have a family history of bunions, your joints are more flexible than average, you have flat feet/fallen arches, a foot injury or birth defect. Find out more... corielortho.com/conditions/bu… #bunions #bigtoe pic.twitter.com/tRi7G8PuZE