Thornbury Hospital offers treatments and services for those who live in Sheffield, South Yorkshire and further afield. Facilities, combined with modern technology and on-site support services, enable consultants to undertake a wide range of procedures from routine investigations to complex surgery.
Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield operates on a multitude of different specialties and has a range of facilities including:
– 64 patient bedrooms with all rooms offering the privacy and comfort of en-suite facilities, satellite TV, Wifi and telephone
– 21 consulting rooms including outpatient treatment rooms
– Four operating theatres
– Diagnostic imaging including CT, MRI, X-Ray, ultrasound and – Digital Mammography
– Endoscopy suite
– Critical care facilities
– Minor operations
– Cancer Care Suite – Oncology service with outpatient treatment rooms and dedicated inpatient beds
– Physiotherapy suite
– Car parking, including 2 electric vehicle charging stations
@PaulCaden1 I have just had a quote of £160 to change a radiator. The radiator is extra which costs £120. New valves £20. The £160 includes pipe alterations. The old sizes do not match the new ones so pipes often need shortening etc. that’s the tricky part for DIY.